4326 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20011
P: (202) 722-4544
F: (202) 722-4544
Mon–Fri | 24 hours
- 24-hour residential monitoring
- Capacity: 12 Men
The Webster House is a small home-like program that can serve 12 men who are homeless.
To help foster responsibility, the men are assigned tasks to maintain the property. Supportive services include case management, employment and housing placement assistance, substance abuse counseling, life skills training and social skills development.
Men who are homeless
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day; 7 days a week.
General Supportive Services
- Case Management
- Employment and Housing Placement Assistance
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Life Skills Training
- Social Skills Development
General Eligibility Criteria
Listed below are some of the key admission requirements. Other requirements will be discussed during the intake process.
- Homeless men, 18 and older who reside in the District of Columba
- Documentation of a recent (within 30 days) Tuberculosis (TB) test.
- Police Clearance letter within the last 30 days.
- Participate in structured meetings covering areas related to substance abuse, personal hygiene, life skills training (i.e. financial management) and job readiness.